A quick note regarding COVID-19 from Patrick Iler Real Estate
With over 25 years of experience, we are prepared to address this challenge by relying on our core values and business continuity plans. For over a decade, our firm has utilized remote-working and tele-conferencing solutions. We've built a digital infrastructure that provides our brokers and staff the tools necessary to ensure client service remains uninterrupted.
Concurrently, the safety and well-being of our clients and staff is a priority. Accordingly, we are aligning our response with the advice of public health authorities. We have postponed educational events, limited in-person meetings, and reinforced heightened sanitation protocols. Additionally, the CDC urges individuals to take these measures to protect themselves and others:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water aren't available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Practice social distancing by staying out of crowded places, avoiding group gatherings, and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet) from others when possible.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who is sick.
- Stay home if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or any other cold or flu-like symptom.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, or cough or sneeze into your sleeve.
For our sellers, we have instituted best practices to ensure those who may wish to view your property are complying with the above protocols. For our buyers, we are doing everything we can to make sure the owners of properties you might wish to see are also following the protocols initiated by the CDC, and taking reasonable steps to ensure they are in good health at the time we set appointments to see properties.
Most if not all real estate firms in our community have taken similar steps to ensure the safety and well-being of their clients and staff so in spite of the challenges we face, it is still a great time to buy and sell real estate. We will continue to monitor government updates and recommendations from health officials.
As always, Patrick Iler Real Estate remains committed and prepared to assist our clients and our community.